Light Up the Night (PHOTOS)
We don’t let darkness stop us from photography fun! Here are a few of our best flashlight, headlamp and lantern light drawings from our recent camping trip in Sam Roi Yod, Thailand.
What are you waiting for? Night? Yes!
Go, seriously, it will put a bounce in your step.
Here are a few night time light drawing photography tips:
1. Use a Tripod.
2. Pick a pretty background. Reflective surfaces like water can add a nice element to a shot.
3. Have your subject shine the flashlight towards the camera to give yourself a focus point. AF should pick it right up.
4. If you don’t have a cable release cord handy, set your camera timer to delay taking the shot for a few seconds. This reduces the chance of bumping the camera when pushing the shutter button ,and thus ruining a perfectly awesome photo.
5. Keep moving the flashlight. Holding it in place for too long can had a bright starry spot to the photo or add lens flare.
5. Be creative. Pick different kinds of flashlights with different colored lights. Don’t be afraid to go wild.