Drums beat, school children’s feet trample the grass, hands clap together in unison, cymbals clamp shut, boom-boxes blare Thai pop, and cheerleaders fall in-sync with the chaos that is Field Day here at the local school in Sam Roi Yod, Thailand. It is one of the most colorful of events I’ve ever witnessed. Everywhere I look my eyes … Continue reading
- How a single new word can help save wild places
- How collaboration between governments makes life better for everyone in North America
- To Build the Happiest Communities in 2017, Put the Environment First
- A Reason to Trust in the Future of Our Wild Earth
- Announcing our very own Disney Conservation Hero: Nomba Ganamé!
- 80,596 hits
CAT in WATER Photos